All incoming 8th graders for the 2021-2022 school year:
All incoming 8th graders and new 9th graders for the 2021-2022 school year will be required to purchase a Chromebook with the following specifications:
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB Memory
- Touch Screen
- Active stylus included or pairing capability
- Auto-expiration of no sooner than June 2026 (devices will no longer update or support management system)
(For the 2021-2022 school year, students in grades 10-12 will continue to use iPads and should make sure the device is updated to the latest iOS version, currently 14.5.1)
7:30 a.m. - 3:05 p.m. (before school, at recess, during lunch periods, after school)
for use by the school community
- Most books may be checked out for a two-week period and may be renewed.
- Fines of 5¢ are assessed each school day that a book is overdue.
- Computers are used for educational purposes related to the curriculum.
- Please ask for assistance; we are here to help!