VCHS Terrier Fund $20,000 Raffle
Tickets ($10) for the Vandebilt Catholic High School Terrier Fund Raffle will be available for purchase beginning March 1, 2023. Tickets can be purchased from any VCHS family or faculty member or at the VCHS Brothers Hall. Drawing will be held on Friday, April 21, 2023.
- The ticket price is $10.00 per ticket.
- Checks should be made payable to Vandebilt Catholic High School.
- The drawing will be on Friday, April 21, 2023 at approximately 2:30pm at Vandebilt Catholic High School in Houma, LA.
- The winner need not be present at the drawing.
- Should a minor win the raffle, the proceeds will be distributed to the minor’s legal guardian.
- All ticket stubs, collected money, and/or unsold tickets must be returned to the school by Friday, March 31, 2023.
- Anyone is eligible to win except for Ginny Hamilton, Principal of VCHS, Jeremy Gueldner, President of VCHS, and Bishop of the Diocese of Houma-Thibodaux.
- 15,000 tickets have been printed.
- Appropriate taxes (as stated in IRS regulations) will be taken out before check is issued to winners.
- Tickets can be purchased at the VCHS Brothers Hall.
- The 5th place winner will be drawn first, then the 4th place winner, then the 3rd place winner, then the 2nd place winner and then the 1st place winner.
Terrier Tailgate is an annual fundraising event typically held off-campus as a night of fellowship, games, and in-person auction.
The 2022 Terrier Tailgate was held on Saturday, September 10 at the Houma-Terrebonne Civic Center.
This year’s funds raised, in addition to a recent generous donation from the Richard “Dickie” Barker Family, will benefit all our students, faculty, and staff. Event proceeds will supplement the improvements and redesign of the cafeteria to a more collegiate environment. This multi-purpose student union concept is a Terrier Blueprint facilities recommendation. The new student union will provide flexible seating options for dining, offer a space to hold meetings and study groups, and an area for students to grab a snack during instructional breaks.
Special thanks to our Event Sponsors:
Allstate – The Hebert Agency
Bayou Fire and Sprinkler, LLC
Classic Business Products, Inc.
Clearwater Pools of Houma
LeBlanc and Associates, LLC
LaRussa Real Estate
Lee and Geri Welch
Mark and Colleen Welch
Morris P. Hebert, Inc.
Oral-Facial Surgery Center
The Prentice Firm, LLC
Bluewater Rubber and Gasket
Dupre Brothers Construction, Co.
Haydel Family Practice
Kade Luke Insurance Agency, LLC
Southern Endodontic Specialists
Charles A. Page and Sons Insurance
Houma Family Dental
Senator Big Mike Fesi
South Louisiana Bank
Street King Custom Wheels & Tires
Technology Professionals, LLC
Terrebonne General Health System
Special thanks to our Food Vendors:
All South Consulting Engineers - redfish
Big Mike's - brisket sliders
Cajun Meat Market - cajun meat pies
Cannata's - gooey butter Terrier Tailgate
Castalano’s - grilled chicken pasta
Chef Tina T. Charpentier - peanut butter
fudge & chocolate fudge
Coastal Safety & Jackie Clement - fried fish
Community Coffee - coffee
Copeland's - red beans & shrimp and tasso
Cristiano Ristorante - penne rustiche
Dominique's - blueberry bread pudding with
crème anglaise and blueberry compote
Ellendale - chicken & sausage gumbo
Raising Cane’s - sweet tea, unsweet tea
Morrison Terrebonne Lumber + Hardware –
Off the Hook - bread pudding
Peppers Pizza - crawfish monica pasta
Rene Rhodes - crawfish pies
Terrebonne Parish Assessor's Office –
Trapp Cadillac-Chevrolet - creamy shrimp
& corn bisque